Pastor Nate examines the I Am Statements made by Jesus in the Gospel of John.
- Sunday, February 21: “I am the bread of life.” (John 6:35, 41, 48, 51) As bread sustains physical life, so Christ offers and sustains spiritual life.
- Sunday, February 28: “I am the light of the world.” (John 8:12) To a world lost in darkness, Christ offers Himself as a guide.
- Sunday, March 7: “I am the door of the sheep.” (John 10:7,9) Jesus protects His followers as shepherds protect their flocks from predators.
- Sunday, March 14: “I am the good shepherd.” (John 10:11, 14) Jesus is committed to caring and watching over those who are His.
- Sunday, March 21: “I am the way, the truth, and the life.” (John 14:6) Jesus is the source of all truth and knowledge about God.
- Sunday, March 28: “I am the true vine.” (John 15:1, 5) By attached ourselves to Christ, we enable His life to flow in and through us. Then we cannot help but bear fruit that will honor the Father.
- Sunday, April 4: “I am the resurrection and the life.” (John 11:25) Death is not the final word for those in Christ.
Join us either in person or online Sundays at 10:30 Am for Worship. For in person worship mask or face coverings are required.