- God is with us. He has always been with us. He will always be with us. (Week 1)
- God created me for a purpose. (Week 2)
- God keeps His promises. (Week 3)
- God can make bad things turn out for good.
We know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him.Romans 8:28 A New International Reader’s Version
In week 4 learned about God’s promise Abraham. What was that promise? (To make his descendants great in numbers like the dust on the earth.) Last week we learned that God used Abraham’s son Isaac and grandson Jacob to keep this promise. Jacob had 12 sons. One of Jacob’s sons was Joseph. Joseph plays an import part in God’s Big Story.
Select one of more of the following.
Read Joseph pages 93-117 in The Action Bible.
Read The Dreamer and Dreams Come True from The Bible App for Kids. (Available for IOS & Android. You will need to download the story once you have installed the app.
Watch Big Dreams
- Why did Joseph’s brothers not like him? Genesis 37:3-4
- How did Joseph handle the bad things that happened to him? (He trusted God.)
Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and now Joseph believed that God would take care of them. They trusted God to keep his promises even when it seemed impossible. They knew had a plan and a purpose for them.
How about you? Do you trust God even when you can’t figure out how things will work out? Do you trust God in the hard things as well as the easy thing? God has a big plan and wants you to be a part of it. He loves you enough that He showed you. He sent His one and only Son to die in your place, for the sin you did. Will you choose Him?